A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chaim Bernstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chaim Bernstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bernstein
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Bernstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chaim Bernstein, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Artificial Respiration
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernstein graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bernstein has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chaim J Bernstein MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chaim J. Bernstein practice?
- Dr. Chaim Bernstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Chaim Bernstein practices Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pulmonologists and Brooklyn Critical Care Practitioners.