A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chaim Bernstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chaim Bernstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bernstein
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bernstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chaim Bernstein, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Artificial Respiration
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernstein graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bernstein has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chaim J Bernstein MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chaim J. Bernstein practice?
- Dr. Chaim Bernstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Chaim Bernstein practices Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pulmonologists and Brooklyn Critical Care Practitioners.