Dr. Chaim Colen MD, PHD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 4th, 2017
Fixed my back.
I cannot express my gratitude for Dr.Colen. I have 2 young boys and I was heading towards not walking. The Dr. completely fixed the issue. He changed my life thank you

May 25th, 2015
doctor cone is a amazing surgeon great doctor

September 27th, 2013
Most wonderful Doctor I Know
I will tell everyone about this Doctor Chaim Colen he saved my life. He is the most gracious doctor so caring and kind never in a hurry always acts like your the only one he has to see today. Always has a smile and a hug for you and makes you feel special. He is so intelligence but yet so down to earth I just can't tell you how wonderful I think this man is. God works his wonders through him.

July 11th, 2013
Impressive
Upon meeting Dr Colen, our family immediately liked him and it seemed he was a competent neurosurgeon. He was educating, warm, considerate, friendly and confident which are all wonderful human traits, but would he someone we would trust while in Petoskey to drill holes in my 89 year old mother's back? I googled his credentials and read his reviews, and we proceeded with the surgery with the greatest confidence that he was indeed a top neurosurgeon. Petoskey is lucky to have this man on staff!

February 13th, 2013
patient business representative
I had surgery for a Chiari malformation on 10-10-2012. Dr. Colen was absolutlety amazing before, during, and after my surgery. His pleasent disposition and patience was so comforting to both me and my family during that difficult time. I am forever grateful to him for everything. Words cannot express my gratitude.

November 30th, 2012
We will never forget Dr. Colen
When my husband was diagnosed with a brain tumor last July, Dr. Colen was a Godsend. He was more than just honest with us, he genuinely cared about the situation we were going through. He was patient and he listened as my husband and I explained the symptoms. He let us know what we should expect and what my husband's quality of life could be. Dr. Colen not only treated my husband, he cared for our entire family. With all of the doctors we dealt with throughout my husband's illness, Dr. Colen was the only one we could always turn to for advice and counsel. He was even the one we called to help us make the decision about Hospice. Dr. Colen was so important to my family that my children included him in my husband's eulogy. We will never forget Dr. Colen.

November 28th, 2012
dr. Colen is the reason I am alive and i consider him and his talents a gift from god.

November 18th, 2012
Wish all doctors were like Dr Colen
Dr. Colen did an awesome job on my surgery, He has a Great disposition, very likeable person.

October 4th, 2012
Dr. Colen is great, I would recommend him to anyone. In fact I already did. He is the best Dr. ever!!!

July 19th, 2012
Dr. Colen is the very best!!!

May 11th, 2012
Dr. Colen is exceptional!
To be gifted with superior intelligence is one thing. To be equally gifted with kindness is extraordinary. Dr. Colen epitomizes both. I cannot say enough about his obvious passion and commitment to excellent patient care.

May 4th, 2012
Dr. Colen is not only the best Doctor I have ever had his heart is as pure as they come, I would recommend him to every friend and stranger I know