Neurological Surgeon

May 25th, 2015

doctor cone is a amazing surgeon great doctor

Most wonderful Doctor I Know show details Most wonderful Doctor I Know
by kenneth kube on Sep 27th, 2013

I will tell everyone about this Doctor Chaim Colen he saved my life. He is the most gracious doctor so caring and kind never in a hurry always acts like your the only one he has to see today. Always has a smile and a hug for you and makes you feel special. He is so intelligence but yet so down to earth I just can't tell you how wonderful I think this man is. God works his wonders through him.

Impressive show details Impressive
by Lisa Garner on Jul 10th, 2013

Upon meeting Dr Colen, our family immediately liked him and it seemed he was a competent neurosurgeon. He was educating, warm, considerate, friendly and confident which are all wonderful human traits, but would he someone we would trust while in Petoskey to drill holes in my 89 year old mother's back? I googled his credentials and read his reviews, and we proceeded with the surgery with the greatest confidence that he was indeed a top neurosurgeon. Petoskey is lucky to have this man on staff!

patient business representative show details patient business representative
by tracy mcfarland on Feb 12th, 2013

I had surgery for a Chiari malformation on 10-10-2012. Dr. Colen was absolutlety amazing before, during, and after my surgery. His pleasent disposition and patience was so comforting to both me and my family during that difficult time. I am forever grateful to him for everything. Words cannot express my gratitude.

We will never forget Dr. Colen show details We will never forget Dr. Colen
Nov 29th, 2012

When my husband was diagnosed with a brain tumor last July, Dr. Colen was a Godsend. He was more than just honest with us, he genuinely cared about the situation we were going through. He was patient and he listened as my husband and I explained the symptoms. He let us know what we should expect and what my husband's quality of life could be. Dr. Colen not only treated my husband, he cared for our entire family. With all of the doctors we dealt with throughout my husband's illness, Dr. Colen was the only one we could always turn to for advice and counsel. He was even the one we called to help us make the decision about Hospice. Dr. Colen was so important to my family that my children included him in my husband's eulogy. We will never forget Dr. Colen.

Nov 28th, 2012

dr. Colen is the reason I am alive and i consider him and his talents a gift from god.

Wish all doctors were like Dr Colen show details Wish all doctors were like Dr Colen
Nov 18th, 2012

Dr. Colen did an awesome job on my surgery, He has a Great disposition, very likeable person.

Oct 4th, 2012

Dr. Colen is great, I would recommend him to anyone. In fact I already did. He is the best Dr. ever!!!

Jul 19th, 2012

Dr. Colen is the very best!!!

Dr. Colen is exceptional! show details Dr. Colen is exceptional!
May 10th, 2012

To be gifted with superior intelligence is one thing. To be equally gifted with kindness is extraordinary. Dr. Colen epitomizes both. I cannot say enough about his obvious passion and commitment to excellent patient care.

May 4th, 2012

Dr. Colen is not only the best Doctor I have ever had his heart is as pure as they come, I would recommend him to every friend and stranger I know

Dr. Colen show details Dr. Colen
Jan 17th, 2012

I can't say enough kind words about Dr. Colen. Very caring, and considerate. I have had a cervical fusion, I presented to him with numbness down my entire arm, he was able to relieve my symptoms wtihout surgery. Very professional. Thank you!!

Meredith Janas show details Meredith Janas
Jan 6th, 2012

I know Dr Colen from ork at Beaumont Grosse Point Hospital. He has a phenomeal reputation at work. He takes so much time with both his patients and their families. A very patient physician. My hubby had some back problems, so I sent him to Dr Colen. My husband liked the fact that Dr Colen didn't rush him into back surgery from the get go. Can't say enough nice things about him!

Jan 6th, 2012

Dr. Colen is a very patient and caring doctor. I have never felt rushed or intimidated while seeing him. He makes sure all my questions and concerns are adressed and that I understand everything. I feel very confortable with him and would definitely recommend him!

Very professional and caring show details Very professional and caring
Jan 5th, 2012

Dr. Colen is very much an expertise in his field. He is very caring and personable. You get the feeling he is treating you just as he would want one of his family members treated. Most of all he is very thorough in his care and treatment.

Oct 26th, 2011

Dr. Colen was able to educate me on my condition and help me through the evolution of emotion that comes with surgery. Everything happened just as he explained and the knowledge eased my anxiety. Dr. Colen was very compassionate.

Superb Surgeon, Caring show details Superb Surgeon, Caring
Jul 16th, 2011

Most excellent bedside manner.Dr. Colen, is a great surgeon dedicated to his patients.