A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chaim Kabalkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chaim Kabalkin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kabalkin
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kabalkin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chaim Kabalkin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabalkin graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kabalkin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Interfaith Medical Center
- Interfaith Medical Center - Brooklyn Jewish Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chaim DR Kabalkin MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Chaim D. Kabalkin practice?
- Dr. Chaim Kabalkin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Chaim Kabalkin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Cardiologists.