A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chaim Kabalkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chaim Kabalkin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kabalkin
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kabalkin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chaim Kabalkin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabalkin graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kabalkin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Interfaith Medical Center
- Interfaith Medical Center - Brooklyn Jewish Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chaim DR Kabalkin MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Chaim D. Kabalkin practice?
- Dr. Chaim Kabalkin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Chaim Kabalkin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Cardiologists.