A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chaim Kabalkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chaim Kabalkin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabalkin graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Kabalkin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Interfaith Medical Center - Brooklyn Jewish Division
- Interfaith Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kabalkin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans