A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chaim Mandelbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chaim Mandelbaum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chaim Mandelbaum, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mandelbaum graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Mandelbaum has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chaim Yehuda Mandelbaum MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chaim Y. Mandelbaum practice?
- Dr. Chaim Mandelbaum has 4 office locations.
Dr. Chaim Mandelbaum practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Anesthesiologists and New York Pain Management Doctors.