A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chaim Vanek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chaim Vanek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vanek
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Vanek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chaim Vanek, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Vitamin D Deficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Vanek graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vanek has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- OHSU Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chaim Vanek MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Chaim Vanek practice?
- Dr. Chaim Vanek has 1 office location.
Dr. Chaim Vanek practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Endocrinologists.