A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chaim Vanek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chaim Vanek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chaim Vanek, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Vitamin D Deficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Vanek graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vanek has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- OHSU Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chaim Vanek MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Chaim Vanek practice?
- Dr. Chaim Vanek has 3 office locations.
Dr. Chaim Vanek practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Endocrinologists.