A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chaim Yoran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yoran
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Yoran Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoran graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chaim Yoran MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Chaim Yoran practice?
- Dr. Chaim Yoran has 1 office location.
Dr. Chaim Yoran practices Cardiovascular Disease near Scarsdale, NY.
See Scarsdale Cardiologists.