A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chainaronk Limanon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chainaronk Limanon is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chainaronk Limanon, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Limanon graduated from Chiang Mai University.
Dr. Limanon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter General Hospital
- Methodist Hospital of Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chainaronk Limanon MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Chainaronk Limanon practice?
- Dr. Chainaronk Limanon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Chainaronk Limanon practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Obstetricians & Gynecologists.