Dr. Chainaronk Limanon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chainaronk Limanon?

August 11th, 2016

Patient's spouse

I went in with my wife for our first ultrasound. Really? The ultrasound lasted only 5 Mns. We hardly got a good moment of awe seeing our first child on screen behind a quick tap and handed us a plane picture. If you'd choose to be a Dr. than you should be asking if we had any questions or concerns am I right? As soon as picture was taken...OK I'll see you again in a month and walks out. Wth. Thanks but no thanks. My wife deserves a better Dr. than this person.

October 8th, 2012

NOT RECOMMENDED

I've visit this office multiple times! I expected more. This doctor does not try to connect with me as a patient with diabetes and high risk of multiple other things he doesn't catch up. For heck, he doesn't even keep record that I went to the ER! & even asked me why did I go? And when I asked his nurses they said they received the information, but what happened to him? I am 21 weeks and am going to change my doctor.

February 25th, 2017