A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chairat Chomchai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chomchai
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chomchai Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chairat Chomchai, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chomchai graduated from Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok.
Dr. Chomchai has 7 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chairat Chomchai MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Chairat Chomchai practice?
- Dr. Chairat Chomchai has 1 office location.
Dr. Chairat Chomchai practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Warren, MI.
See Warren Surgeons.