A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Chairat Chomchai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chairat Chomchai, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chomchai graduated from Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok.
Dr. Chomchai has 7 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chomchai accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 11 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Chairat P. Chomchai practice?
Dr. Chairat Chomchai practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Warren, MI.
See Warren Surgeons.