A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chairat Chomchai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chairat Chomchai, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chomchai graduated from Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok.
Dr. Chomchai has 7 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chairat Chomchai MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Chairat Chomchai practice?
- Dr. Chairat Chomchai has 1 office location.
Dr. Chairat Chomchai practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Warren, MI.
See Warren Surgeons.