A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chaitali Mukherjee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chaitali Mukherjee is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chaitali Mukherjee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mukherjee graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Mukherjee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chaitali Mukherjee MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Chaitali Mukherjee practice?
- Dr. Chaitali Mukherjee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chaitali Mukherjee practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Pediatricians.