Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. DrScore.
Not this doctor show details Not this doctor
Jun 17th, 2015

This guy is more interested in what he can make off of you than he is your health.

Apr 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Haven't been to a doctor in years and really appreciated Dr. Anand's manner. He was helpful and thorough. Answered all my questions and wasn't pushing about downing pills right away.

Feb 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Anand is personable and knowledgeable. Listens carefully, and communicates precisely. I like him, will refer him when asked, and I will return.

Jan 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I was treated very kindly from when I first walked through the door until I left out. Everyone was courteous and knowledgeable. I was seen by two doctors which was great because they consulted with each other and helped me understand everything. Will b bk

Dec 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Fantastic provider, great experience, all concerns addressed, convenient location,highly recommended.

Dec 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I met him for a post angioplasty consultation and I have to say that I am extremely impressed with his understanding and medical insights. Most unequivocally I can say that he is the best doctor that I have come across - definite recommendation for all.