A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chaitanya Lingam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chaitanya Lingam, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lingam graduated from Sri Ramachandra Medical College And Research Institute, Chennai.
Dr. Lingam has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chaitanya Lingam DO and MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chaitanya Lingam practice?
- Dr. Chaitanya Lingam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chaitanya Lingam practices Internal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe Park, MI.
See Detroit Internists.