A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chaitanya Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chaitanya Shah is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chaitanya Shah, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Preventive Medicine
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Shah has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
- Kindred Hospital Houston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chaitanya B Shah BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Chaitanya B. Shah practice?
- Dr. Chaitanya Shah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chaitanya Shah practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN.
See Houston Cardiologists.