A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chaitanya Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chaitanya Shah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chaitanya Shah, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Preventive Medicine
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Shah has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
- Kindred Hospital Houston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chaitanya B Shah BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Chaitanya B. Shah practice?
- Dr. Chaitanya Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Chaitanya Shah practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Cardiologists.