A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chaitanya Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chaitanya Shah, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Preventive Medicine
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Shah has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Hamblen Healthcare System
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Chaitanya B. Shah practice?
Dr. Chaitanya Shah practices Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Morristown, TN.
See Houston Cardiologists.