A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chaitanya Tummala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chaitanya Tummala is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chaitanya Tummala, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tummala graduated from Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada.
Dr. Tummala has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chaitanya Venkata Tummala MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Chaitanya V. Tummala practice?
- Dr. Chaitanya Tummala has 5 office locations.
Dr. Chaitanya Tummala practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Bedford, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Infectious Disease Doctors.