A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chaitanya Tummala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chaitanya Tummala is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tummala
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Tummala Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chaitanya Tummala, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Tummala graduated from Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada.
Dr. Tummala has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chaitanya Venkata Tummala MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Chaitanya V. Tummala practice?
- Dr. Chaitanya Tummala has 1 office location.
Dr. Chaitanya Tummala practices Infectious Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Infectious Disease Doctors.