Dr. Chaithra Nagar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chaithra Nagar?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Chaithra Nagar?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 10th, 2013

Dr. Nagar is Grat

I don't understand where these people come from that say she is quick and abrupt. This is not Dr. Nagar in any way. I have been going to her for years, and she has always taken lots of time with me and is very friendly. Fortunately, I haven't had to test her diagnostic capabilities yet. But I really like her bedside manner, and I have changed doctors a few times because of this. Her staff always get me in for an appointment within a few days. It's a very nice environment. I have a feeling those two bad reviews are made up, knowing Dr. Nagar as well as I feel I do.

May 9th, 2013

Dr Nagar is a kind, professional and courteous physician

I haven't been with Dr. Nagar long, but in the amount of time that I have, I have found her to be very kind, intelligent and proficient. I have also found her and her office staff to be unusually prompt with responses to calls, concerns, Rx refills, etc. Altogether my experience with Dr. Nagar and her staff a pleasant surprise, in their prompt, corteous and attentive care.

April 27th, 2012

Great MD

Dr. Nagar is caring, professional, practical, and respectful.She will answer your questions and make treatment suggestions in lay terms, without being patronizing.She has given me excellent practical suggestions.

July 11th, 2011

Dr. Nagar is a solid primary care physician

She cares and spends enough time with you. The office is well managed, organized, punctual for appointments; easy to get Rx renewals, etc. Dr. Nagar is very quick to refer to specialists or do tests, so you never have the feeling she's not taking your situation seriously. She's very warm and easy to talk to.

April 25th, 2011

Very nice and helpful office. Dr. Nagar is definitely my favorite Doctor I have ever had. She is always available, super nice, helpful, answers all your questions and concerns. She makes you feel like her best friend, at easy and comfortable, someone you can trust and talk about anything. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

December 15th, 2010

Rude and condesending

Most rude doctor I had displeasure of meeting. She was too lazy to treat my illness and was rude to her staff as well when they said treatment could be done easily in office. She yelled and talked down to me. She is a disgrace to all doctors and Indians. She's a malpractice lawsuit waiting to happen. Enter at your own health risk.

November 25th, 2009

Highly disappointed

Dr. Nagar - is a new age doctor with her computer in front of her. she does not make you feel that she has any expertise in medicine except for writing scripts to other specialist. she gives you 10 minutes and that's it. Several times her and her staff have given me incorrect readings on my lab results which needless to say is very disconcerting. It takes days for a follow up call from her or her staff - if you are looking for a doctor to trust and rely on - she is not it.

August 19th, 2009

Patient

Dr.Nagar is kind and answered alot of questions. Her concern for me was excellent and she gave references that were on target.

January 3rd, 2009