A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chakram Nalini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chakram Nalini, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nalini graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Nalini has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nalini accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans