A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chakram Nalini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chakram Nalini is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nalini
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Nalini Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chakram Nalini, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nalini graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Nalini has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
- Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chakram Nalini MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Chakram Nalini practice?
- Dr. Chakram Nalini has 1 office location.
Dr. Chakram Nalini practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Blue Bell, PA.
See Blue Bell Internists and Blue Bell Cardiologists.