A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chakrapani Ranganathan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chakrapani Ranganathan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chakrapani Ranganathan, MD is board certified in Neurology, Psychiatry, and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ranganathan graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ranganathan has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ranganathan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 9 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Chakrapani Ranganathan practice?
Dr. Chakrapani Ranganathan practices Neurology, Vascular Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Madison Heights, MI.
See Warren Neurologists, Warren Psychiatrists, and Warren Sleep Medicine Doctors.