A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chakrapani Ranganathan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chakrapani Ranganathan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ranganathan
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ranganathan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chakrapani Ranganathan, MD is board certified in Neurology, Psychiatry, and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ranganathan graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ranganathan has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chakrapani Ranganathan MD is a male Neurologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Chakrapani Ranganathan practice?
- Dr. Chakrapani Ranganathan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Chakrapani Ranganathan practices Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Psychiatry near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Warren Neurologists and Warren Psychiatrists.