Learn more about Dr. Chakrapani Ranganathan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chakrapani Ranganathan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ranganathan
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ranganathan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chakrapani Ranganathan, MD is board certified in Neurology, Psychiatry, and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ranganathan graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ranganathan has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chakrapani Ranganathan MD is a male Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Chakrapani Ranganathan practice?
- Dr. Chakrapani Ranganathan has 1 office location.
Dr. Chakrapani Ranganathan practices Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Psychiatry near Warren, MI.
See Warren Neurologists and Warren Psychiatrists.