A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chakrapani Ranganathan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chakrapani Ranganathan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ranganathan
Tourette Syndrome Patient Education Tourette syndrome patient education guide explains common vocal and motor tics associated with TS.Before Visiting Dr. Ranganathan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chakrapani Ranganathan, MD is board certified in Neurology, Psychiatry, and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ranganathan graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ranganathan has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chakrapani Ranganathan MD is a male Neurologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Chakrapani Ranganathan practice?
- Dr. Chakrapani Ranganathan has 1 office location.
Dr. Chakrapani Ranganathan practices Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Psychiatry near Warren, MI.
See Warren Neurologists and Warren Psychiatrists.