Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Apr 21st, 2015

All in all a great doctor. Remember, if he is late it is because somebody needed that extra time. You will have your turn.

Super Doctor show details Super Doctor
Aug 5th, 2011

I have a history of seizures. Many Neurologists just named them episodes without any explanation. Dr. Ranganathan was the first physician to make me feel that is wasn't just "in my head." He took the time to explain how to pay attention & document my symptoms. He explained how he came to the diagnosis, not just say "this is what you have!" He was very thorough with testing & exams, he didn't order unnecessary test. I felt comfortable the first time he was assigned to me for a consultation @ St. John Macomb Hospital. This physician is terrific at what he does! I would recommend him to everyone, I have recommended him to many people & physicians!!!

Diagnosis Challenge show details Diagnosis Challenge
by Beth Mary on Apr 13th, 2010

Dr. Ranganathan really cares! I've presented him with a "very challenging (according to him)" sleep problem, & he's really trying to help me! I would highly recommend him to anyone! His whole staff is very professional, yet, friendly!

Sep 28th, 2009

Very knowledgeable in his field; evaluations thorough and accurate. Willing to take the time to explain what is happening and what the treatment plan involves. Very caring.