Internists

2300 W Charleston Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89102
702-877-5319
Locations and availability (3)

|  This is the BEST doctor I have had in a long time!  |  show details
Mar 21st, 2012

Ease of getting appointment was not that easy, but truly worth it. I have lived in LV for 40 years and this has been the BEST EVER experience with a doctor I have ever had. Dr Kannan was friendly, caring, informed, interested in what I had to say and my concerns. He asked me if I had any other questions and answered all of them. He explained my reports in such an informative, teaching way that I truly learned a lot about my issue. It was a pleasant and delightful experience. I was relaxed and felt that for the first time, we were going to get to the root of my issues. I would recommend this doctor 100%. Thanks for a great experience.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Jan 11th, 2010

I highly recommend Dr. Kannan. Although it is very difficult to get through to make an appointment, it is worth the hassle. He listens to your concerns and spends time with you. He will figure out what is wrong and work with you to fix it.

|  show details
Oct 7th, 2009

Dr. Kannan has been a refreshing change to the many other endocrinologists that I have been to here in Las Vegas. He is sweet and compassionate. He has always dealt with me in person and calls me at home himself with test results. My only complaint is with the rude, inconsistant operators at SWMA. They will give you the run around any chance they get and have no inclination to do anything beyond.