A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chakri Inampudi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chakri Inampudi, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Inampudi graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Inampudi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chakri Inampudi MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Chakri Inampudi practice?
- Dr. Chakri Inampudi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Chakri Inampudi practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Anchorage Radiologists.