A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chakri Inampudi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chakri Inampudi is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Inampudi
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Inampudi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chakri Inampudi, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Inampudi graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Inampudi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Radiology Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chakri Inampudi MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Chakri Inampudi practice?
- Dr. Chakri Inampudi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chakri Inampudi practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Anchorage Radiologists.