A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chalakudy Ramakrishna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chalakudy Ramakrishna is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramakrishna
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ramakrishna Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramakrishna graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Ramakrishna has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chalakudy V Ramakrishna MD and PC is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Chalakudy V. Ramakrishna practice?
- Dr. Chalakudy Ramakrishna has 8 office locations.
Dr. Chalakudy Ramakrishna practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison Heights, MI and Novi, MI.
See Livonia Psychiatrists.