A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chalakudy Ramakrishna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chalakudy Ramakrishna is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramakrishna graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Ramakrishna has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chalakudy Venkatachala Ramakrishna MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Chalakudy V. Ramakrishna practice?
- Dr. Chalakudy Ramakrishna has 5 office locations.
Dr. Chalakudy Ramakrishna practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Warren, MI.
See Livonia Psychiatrists.