A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chalakudy Ramakrishna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chalakudy Ramakrishna is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramakrishna graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Ramakrishna has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chalakudy V Ramakrishna MD and PC is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Chalakudy V. Ramakrishna practice?
- Dr. Chalakudy Ramakrishna has 8 office locations.
Dr. Chalakudy Ramakrishna practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison Heights, MI and Novi, MI.
See Livonia Psychiatrists and Livonia Addiction Specialists.