A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chalanda Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chalanda Jones, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cleft Palate
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Jones has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alfred I Dupont Institute
- Dupont Hospital For Children
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jones accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Chalanda Jones practice?
Dr. Chalanda Jones practices Pediatrics, General Practice, and Hospitalist near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Wilmington Pediatricians, Wilmington General Practitioners, and Wilmington Hospitalists.