A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chalanda Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chalanda Jones, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cleft Palate
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Jones has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alfred I Dupont Institute
- Dupont Hospital For Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chalanda Jones MD is a female Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Chalanda Jones practice?
- Dr. Chalanda Jones has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chalanda Jones practices Pediatrics near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Wilmington Pediatricians.