A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chalene Corinaldi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chalene Corinaldi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chalene Corinaldi, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Corinaldi graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Corinaldi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Marshall Regional Medical Center
- Parkland Health & Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chalene Corinaldi MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chalene Corinaldi practice?
- Dr. Chalene Corinaldi has 1 office location.
Dr. Chalene Corinaldi practices Emergency Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Emergency Physicians.