A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chalengpoj Sthapanachai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chalengpoj Sthapanachai, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sthapanachai graduated from Ramathibodi Hospital Faculty Of Medicine, Bangkok.
Dr. Sthapanachai has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chalengpoj Sthapanachai MD is a male Pathologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Chalengpoj Sthapanachai practice?
- Dr. Chalengpoj Sthapanachai has 1 office location.
Dr. Chalengpoj Sthapanachai practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology near Tempe, AZ.
See Tempe Pathologists and Tempe Hematologists.