A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chalengpoj Sthapanachai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sthapanachai
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Sthapanachai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chalengpoj Sthapanachai, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sthapanachai graduated from Ramathibodi Hospital Faculty Of Medicine, Bangkok.
Dr. Sthapanachai has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chalengpoj Sthapanachai MD is a male Pathologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Chalengpoj Sthapanachai practice?
- Dr. Chalengpoj Sthapanachai has 1 office location.
Dr. Chalengpoj Sthapanachai practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Hematology near Tempe, AZ.
See Tempe Pathologists and Tempe Hematologists.