A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chalichama Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chalichama Rao is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rao
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rao Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Rao has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- St Mary's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chalichama A N Rao MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Chalichama A. Rao practice?
- Dr. Chalichama Rao has 1 office location.
Dr. Chalichama Rao practices Psychiatry near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Psychiatrists.