A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Chalmers Cornelius:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chalmers Cornelius is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chalmers Cornelius, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Cornelius graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Cornelius has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chalmers E Cornelius MD is a male Dermatologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Chalmers E. Cornelius practice?
- Dr. Chalmers Cornelius has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chalmers Cornelius practices Dermatology near Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Dermatologists.