A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Champa Dassanayake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Champa Dassanayake is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dassanayake graduated from Har'kovskij Medical Institute, Harkov.
Dr. Dassanayake has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Champa K A Dassanayake MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Champa K. Dassanayake practice?
- Dr. Champa Dassanayake has 4 office locations.
Dr. Champa Dassanayake practices Internal Medicine near Southgate, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Lincoln Park, MI.
See Southgate Internists.