A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Champalal Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Champalal Gupta is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Champalal Gupta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from S M S Medical College, Rajasthan.
Dr. Gupta has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Champalal Gupta MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Champalal Gupta practice?
- Dr. Champalal Gupta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Champalal Gupta practices Internal Medicine near Brookfield, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.
See Brookfield Internists.