Dr. Chan Aung MD Patient Reviews

4.7
  • 5 reviews

August 25th, 2016
best peds doctor
been seeing doctor aung for 10 years hes very caring understanding. never had a doctor who actually cares about hes patients. if u want a doctor who caring then doctor aung for u i wouldnt have asked for a better doctor.

August 30th, 2013
Mother and Dentist
Dr. Aung is absolutely the best caring doctor I have ever encountered. His assistants know my kids. His staff has been with him for a long time which tells a lot. He is very intelligent and he keeps up, on all the latest strains of bacteria , vaccinations etc. He knows when to refer and is an excellent in his diagnosis. I have a friend who is a pediatrician and a dentist and their kids are under his care. He sees a lot of cases and he knows a lot.

August 2nd, 2012
Great and caring doctor . I recommend him for any one that needs a pediatrician . The kids love him !!

April 6th, 2011
he has been my doctor for a little over nine years, im sad that i wont be able to see him anymore, but other than that, he is truthful and a great doctor!

October 12th, 2009
Dr. Aung has been my son's doctor for a little over 21 years and is the most caring and compassionate doctor we have ever dealt with. He is very thorough and always has time to discuss and/or explain exactly what he feels is going on and always follow up on his treatments and diagnosis. I thought once my son was older he would not want to go to a pediatrician's office any longer. That is not the case. He trust Dr. Aung and values his opinions not only on medical issues but simply someone to talk to since I am a single mom and certain things he does not wish to discuss with his mother. I simply wanted to let Dr. Aung know that I appreicate everything that he has done for me and my child throughout the years and wish him continued success.