A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chan Hwang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chan Hwang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chan Hwang, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hwang graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hwang has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Providence St Peter Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chan Hwang MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Chan Hwang practice?
- Dr. Chan Hwang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chan Hwang practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Puyallup, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, WA.
See Puyallup Physiatrists.