A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. CHAN HWANG:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. CHAN HWANG is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. CHAN HWANG, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. HWANG graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. HWANG has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Community Hospital
- St Joseph Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. HWANG accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans