A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chan Ma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chan Ma, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- H. Pylori bacteria (Helicobacter Infections)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ma graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Dr. Ma has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chan Kwan Ma MD is a male Dermapathologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Dermatopathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Chan K. Ma practice?
- Dr. Chan Ma has 3 office locations.
Dr. Chan Ma practices Pathology, Dermatopathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Dermatopathology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Warren, MI.
See Detroit Pathologists.