A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chan Kieu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chan Kieu is Poor.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kieu graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City.
Dr. Kieu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chan Quang Kieu MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Chan Q. Kieu practice?
- Dr. Chan Kieu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chan Kieu practices Anesthesiology near Fountain Valley, CA.
See Fountain Valley Anesthesiologists.