A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chan Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Lee has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Comm Hosp Panorama
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chan Woo Lee MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Chan W. Lee practice?
- Dr. Chan Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Chan Lee practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Primary Care Doctors and Bakersfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.