A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chan Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Lee has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Comm Hosp Panorama
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chan Woo Lee MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Chan W. Lee practice?
- Dr. Chan Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Chan Lee practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Primary Care Doctors and Bakersfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.