A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chan Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chan Park is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Park has 3 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- Alameda County Medical Center - Highland Hospital
- California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chan M Park DDS and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 3 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck.
- Where does Dr. Chan M. Park practice?
- Dr. Chan Park has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chan Park practices Surgery and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Surgeons.