A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chan Vo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chan Vo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chan Vo, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Vo graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Vo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- St Alexius Hospital
- Ssm St Clare Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chan Phi Vo MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Chan P. Vo practice?
- Dr. Chan Vo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chan Vo practices Otolaryngology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Otolaryngologists.