Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chana Gable Selmon
Dr. Chana Gable Selmon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Monsey, NY, with another office in Englewood, NJ. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Gable Selmon is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Saint Barnabas Medical Center and Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr. She speaks English.
Dr. Chana Gable Selmon has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Chana Gable Selmon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Monsey, NY.
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Monsey, NY 0.77 mi
Dr. Michael Guttenberg
Monsey, NY 0.93 mi21
Dr. Elizabeth Youngewirth
Podiatry, Foot and Ankle Orthopedics, Emergency Medicine
Monsey, NY 1.07 mi21