inactive

Chanachai Memark MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 2nd, 2015
He's to the point, quick, I trust his diagnoses.

February 1st, 2014
Treated My Teenager's Very Bad Acne With Success!!
I was pleased with Dr Memark and brought my 16 yr old to see him many times. I thought he was very nice (even warning ME about the perils of too much Sun!) Within a few months, the acne was gone. I'd recommend Dr Memark to anyone. Thank you !

August 7th, 2012
Go to another Doctor, you'll thank me
I had to go to him for some treatments and I've never been this displeased with a doctor in my life. He honestly does not care at all for his patients. He tried to rush me out of his office as fast as he could. Then when I had simple questions about my condition, he was terrible at explaining it. I had to learn all about it from the internet because he did not explain it at all. And when I had questions, he made sure to belittle me and have a sassy attitude to his responses. I felt disrespected as a patient and no doctor should talk to their patients like this. Go to another dermatologist. This guy is terrible.

June 20th, 2010
I have been seeing Dr. Memark since about 1981. I see him a minimum of once a year and sometimes twice a year every year since 1981. He does not say a lot in chit chat, but he gets down to business. His long time nurse recently told me that Dr. Memark recently had a patient come and thanked him for saving his life. He had a small spot between his toes that looked like nothing, "I have had this spot for a long time, nothing to worry about". Dr. Memark took a sample biopsy, and it came back cancerous. My own experience is that he listens to what I say, takes biopsies when he thinks I need them, and in one case one of his biopsies led to me getting surgery for removal of pre-cancerous skin. He is not in a rush with me. He is part of the DuPage Medical Group which in my opinion has very good doctors.