Dr. Chanan Levy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chanan Levy?

May 19th, 2017

Very Satisfied

Dr. Levy is pleasant and makes follow-up calls as needed. His exams are complete and without pain. He is personable and enjoyable to talk to. The wait time in the office was about 15-20 minutes. However, I did wait about another twenty minutes in the exam room. He did apologize for the wait. I also found his nurse assistant to be very sweet.

March 24th, 2017

Kept us waiting for over an hour. I had to sit on the table while bleeding that entire time.Dismisive of my concerns. Told me I was not pregnant nor was I ever. Sent me for bloodwork which showed that I WAS pregnant but miscarried. Ignored that I had multiple miscarrages and kept saying "if you arent pregnant in a year". I was getting pregnant just could not make it out of the first trimester. He ignored that. Also made a very crude comment during my exam in front of my husband.

July 17th, 2012

Takes his time get to you, sees you for about 2 minutes

My primary doctor is Dr. Sopher at this practice and I'm currrently going through rotations in the office. I love all of the other doctors and never have to wait more than 20 minutes for any other doctors in this practice. Both times I've been scheduled to see Dr. Levy I've waited for approx. 1 hour - 1 hour 15 minutes. He also is generally very rushed and short. He doesn't share information with you unless asked. Since I'm 35 weeks pregnant I would have expected him to spend a little more time or at least share his measurements and notes with me. I will request to not see him again for the next rotation.

June 20th, 2012

first time

this was my first time going to Dr.Levy..my doctor is on leave...I went for my annual checkup..Didnt care to much for his manners when he asked me questions..like it was a pain to ask them..when it came to my examine, it HURTI think I am going to try another doc.

June 30th, 2011

While seeing Dr. Levy during my prenatal visits, I did have some doubts/hesitations on if I chose the right doctor for my pregnancy. He is very knowledgeable and thorough but like someone else said, not really a big loveable teddy bear (not saying he has to be but I was hormonal and pregnant..lol). I had heard a few people say he acts completely different in the delivery room than he does during visits and they were absolutely dead-on. WhenI was in labor, he was AWESOME. I had a long, tough labor and after many hours of pushing, I had to have a c-section because my baby was stuck in the birth canal. Going in, I did not want to have a c-section unless it was absolutely necessary and he knew that and he let me labor and push for as long as feasibly possible w/out being a detriment to the baby. He knew how badly I did not want a c-section. But when the time came and I had to have one, he was great afterwards, constantly reassuring me that I did a great job and that there was nothing more I could have done, once he saw the baby stuck in there, he just said there was no way he was coming through no matter how long I pushed. Anyway, he made the whole experience so much better for me and he was awesome! My husband really liked him as well. Great doctor!! He was much more personable in the delivery room and also after I had the baby when he came to check on me. I felt like I was definitely given the right care and attention and being treated the way a patient wants to be treated.

October 27th, 2010

A little too quick for my taste

I don't feel he spent enough time examining me. Since I only see him once a year, I would have liked him to be a little more thorough. In and out of exam in less than 5 mins. I felt he was rushed and didn't have time for me but the office was not that busy. I won't be back.

October 5th, 2010

Great Doc, No Frills Personality

Wonderful doctor, just not a big teddy bear for bedside manner! I've never questioned his medical knowledge, only his hurriedness!

December 7th, 2009