Chance Felisky Is this you?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

November 10th, 2013

nurse

I have observed this doctor both in the hospital and in surgery. I was impressed by her skill as well as her love for the profession. She shows empathy and cares for her patients. I have heard other doctors comment on her surgical techniques, all in a most positive way, and I have seen how the nurses look up to her. She's a great doctor, I would not hesitate in referring her to others.

Colonoscopy