A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chanchal Dewan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chanchal Dewan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chanchal Dewan, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dewan graduated from Institute Of Medical Sciences, Varanasi, Varansi. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Dewan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dewan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 6 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Chanchal A. Dewan practice?
Dr. Chanchal Dewan practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near La Habra, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Mirada, CA.
See La Habra Pediatricians.