A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chanchal Dewan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chanchal Dewan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chanchal Dewan, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dewan graduated from Institute Of Medical Sciences, Varanasi, Varansi. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Dewan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chanchal Ahuja Dewan MD, MBBS, and BS is a female Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chanchal A. Dewan practice?
- Dr. Chanchal Dewan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chanchal Dewan practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near La Habra, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Mirada, CA.
See La Habra Pediatricians.