Dr. Chanchal Dewan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chanchal Dewan?

never met a pediatric Dr. of this caliber, Her time and patience, her love and dedication to not only the child but also the parents of the children. feel so happy she doesn't hesitate to send you to a specialist. that's a huge plus in my advice to others. all I have referred have gone and are very very pleased, and will teturn

Posted on March 30th, 2015

Excellace, trustworthy, child looks forward to visit. Wil refer her to EVERYONE. AWARD WINNING DOCTOR.

shattered Dreams and Hope of Triumph

Posted on October 12th, 2012

Met Dr. Dewan in 1992, Over a 10 year span she cared for 90 of our foster children, We adopted a Fetal Alcohol Syndrome child which we new nothing of ...

LOST MY SONS BLOOD WORK AND GAVE THE WRONG PRESCRIPTION

Posted on September 5th, 2012

The office lost my 3 yr old sons blood work and gave him the wrong prescription that the pharmacy pointed out which they had to contact the DR as an emergency to get the error corrected. On first visit they did not know how to administer TB Shot!!

Posted on May 24th, 2012

I would never recommend this doctor due to the fact that your treated like a number and when its your turn they need to see you fast with no questions asked. i try to ask her a quiestion and she just says just try this and let me know.

Could not find a better caring doctor

Posted on June 9th, 2011

I have been to numerous doctors for my child before I found Dr. Dewan. She is very knowledgeable and experienced. You can feel the caring and love she gives her patients. I would easily trust my child's life to her. Dr Gandhi

Best doctor ever

Posted on March 11th, 2011

Posted on November 11th, 2010

Dr Dewan is very caring and very competent Doctor. She always follows up on her patients. I will recommend her to anybody. It is a pleasure to visit her office. She is very charming.

Dr Dewan is a reliable doctor

Posted on November 8th, 2010

Both child and parent feel comfortable when they visit doctor's office. Doctor spends time to listen to patient's problem and gives consultation/ advice which gives confidence to the child and the family.She is a very good doctor.

Dr Dewan is a doctor you can trust upon

Posted on November 7th, 2010

Doctor is very knowledgeable and listen to patient's condition and gives reliable consultation. Both child as well as parent feel comfortable whe ...

Posted on October 28th, 2010

SHE IS THE BEST PEDIATRICIAN THAT I KNOW OFF. SHE TAKES TIME TO EXPLAIN THE PROBLEMS , VERY COMPASSIONATE, FOLLOWS UP ON ALL THE LABS . WE JUST LOVE HER

Misdiagnosis

Posted on September 10th, 2010

My daughter was misdiagnosed for 4 months in regards to a bladder infection. It took me calling the office 4 times to get the results and the doctor telling me everyhting was normal. I called and asked for the results to be mailed to me. When I got the results it showed high white blood cells and cystals. When I brought this to the attention of the doctor she stated that cystals were normal for little girls. IT IS NOT. 4 months later my daughter was still having issues I personally requested a culture and another test. The doctor insisted on that ecerything was fine. When we got the results she had a VERY BAD BLADDER INFECTION per the doctor. When I got the results faxed to me that day they were the same results as the first test 4 months ago except no cystals. Needless to say I was one upset parent because my daughter went 4 months without treatment and she had a bladder infection the whole time. I the parent kept stressing that something was wrong the doctor said no everything is fine. If you want your children to have excellent service do not go to this doctor. I also filed a grevience with the health insurance and immediately had my daughter moved to a new doctor.

Horrible Doctor