Overall Review

March 30th, 2015
never met a pediatric Dr. of this caliber, Her time and patience, her love and dedication to not only the child but also the parents of the children. feel so happy she doesn't hesitate to send you to a specialist. that's a huge plus in my advice to others. all I have referred have gone and are very very pleased, and will teturn
Excellace, trustworthy, child looks forward to visit. Wil refer her to EVERYONE. AWARD WINNING DOCTOR.

October 12th, 2012
shattered Dreams and Hope of Triumph
Met Dr. Dewan in 1992, Over a 10 year span she cared for 90 of our foster children, We adopted a Fetal Alcohol Syndrome child which we new nothing of ...

September 5th, 2012
LOST MY SONS BLOOD WORK AND GAVE THE WRONG PRESCRIPTION
The office lost my 3 yr old sons blood work and gave him the wrong prescription that the pharmacy pointed out which they had to contact the DR as an emergency to get the error corrected. On first visit they did not know how to administer TB Shot!!

May 24th, 2012
I would never recommend this doctor due to the fact that your treated like a number and when its your turn they need to see you fast with no questions asked. i try to ask her a quiestion and she just says just try this and let me know.

June 9th, 2011
Could not find a better caring doctor
I have been to numerous doctors for my child before I found Dr. Dewan. She is very knowledgeable and experienced. You can feel the caring and love she gives her patients. I would easily trust my child's life to her. Dr Gandhi

November 10th, 2010
Dr Dewan is very caring and very competent Doctor. She always follows up on her patients. I will recommend her to anybody. It is a pleasure to visit her office. She is very charming.

November 7th, 2010
Dr Dewan is a reliable doctor
Both child and parent feel comfortable when they visit doctor's office. Doctor spends time to listen to patient's problem and gives consultation/ advice which gives confidence to the child and the family.She is a very good doctor.

November 7th, 2010
Dr Dewan is a doctor you can trust upon
Doctor is very knowledgeable and listen to patient's condition and gives reliable consultation. Both child as well as parent feel comfortable whe ...

October 28th, 2010
SHE IS THE BEST PEDIATRICIAN THAT I KNOW OFF. SHE TAKES TIME TO EXPLAIN THE PROBLEMS , VERY COMPASSIONATE, FOLLOWS UP ON ALL THE LABS . WE JUST LOVE HER

September 10th, 2010
Misdiagnosis
My daughter was misdiagnosed for 4 months in regards to a bladder infection. It took me calling the office 4 times to get the results and the doctor telling me everyhting was normal. I called and asked for the results to be mailed to me. When I got the results it showed high white blood cells and cystals. When I brought this to the attention of the doctor she stated that cystals were normal for little girls. IT IS NOT. 4 months later my daughter was still having issues I personally requested a culture and another test. The doctor insisted on that ecerything was fine. When we got the results she had a VERY BAD BLADDER INFECTION per the doctor. When I got the results faxed to me that day they were the same results as the first test 4 months ago except no cystals. Needless to say I was one upset parent because my daughter went 4 months without treatment and she had a bladder infection the whole time. I the parent kept stressing that something was wrong the doctor said no everything is fine. If you want your children to have excellent service do not go to this doctor. I also filed a grevience with the health insurance and immediately had my daughter moved to a new doctor.

September 10th, 2010