A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chanchal Saha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chanchal Saha, Thoracic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chanchal Saha, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Lung Cancer
- Pacemaker Implantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Saha graduated from Calcutta Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Saha has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chanchal Kumar Saha MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Chanchal K. Saha practice?
- Dr. Chanchal Saha has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chanchal Saha practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Plainview, NY.
See Plainview Cardiothoracic Surgeons.