A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chanchi Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chanchi Lee is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Taipei Medical University.
Dr. Lee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Frankford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chanchi Lee MD is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Chanchi Lee practice?
- Dr. Chanchi Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chanchi Lee practices Urology near Langhorne, PA.
See Langhorne Urologists.