A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chanchi Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chanchi Lee is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Taipei Medical University.
Dr. Lee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Frankford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chanchi Lee MD is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Chanchi Lee practice?
- Dr. Chanchi Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chanchi Lee practices Urology near Langhorne, PA.
See Langhorne Urologists.