A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chand Kathuria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chand Kathuria is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chand Kathuria, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kathuria graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Kathuria has 2 hospital affiliations:
- James H. Quillen Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Coronodo Community HospitalInactive
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chand Bhatia Kathuria MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chand B. Kathuria practice?
- Dr. Chand Kathuria has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chand Kathuria practices Internal Medicine near Pampa, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mountain Home, TN.
See Pampa Internists.