A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chand Rohatgi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chand Rohatgi, General Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chand Rohatgi, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Rohatgi graduated from Institute Of Medical Sciences, Varanasi, Varansi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rohatgi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chand Rohatgi MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Chand Rohatgi practice?
- Dr. Chand Rohatgi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chand Rohatgi practices Surgery near Easton, PA.
See Easton Surgeons.