A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chanda Dihenia is Excellent. Dr. Dihenia has been reviewed by 10 patients who have provided 7 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Dihenia graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Dihenia has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Lubbock Heart Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dihenia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Chanda Dihenia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Chanda S. Dihenia practice?
Dr. Chanda Dihenia practices Internal Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists.