A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chanda Simpson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chanda Simpson, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Simpson graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Simpson has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chanda Renee Simpson MD is a female Neonatologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chanda R. Simpson practice?
- Dr. Chanda Simpson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chanda Simpson practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians.