A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chandan Cheema:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chandan Cheema is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheema graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cheema has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chandan D S Cheema MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chandan D. Cheema practice?
- Dr. Chandan Cheema has 1 office location.
Dr. Chandan Cheema practices Internal Medicine near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Internists.