Dr. Chandan Lad Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chandan Lad?

July 1st, 2016

Disappointed

Needed to understand when u work at night, you can't stay awake to make early appointments sometimes. When u have appointments on Monday, u can't cancel on the weekend. This is a sad reason to stop seeing your patient that's been with u for over 10 yrs.

October 16th, 2015

the best MD I ever had

June 24th, 2015

DR. Lad I one of the most caring and compassionate DR'S I have ever had, I am truly amazed at his ability to really listen to what his patients say about what is going on with them. and takes the time to discuss the best path to deal with their problems.. Than you Dr. Lad you are a one of a kind and a rare find !

November 1st, 2011

my whole family loves him

Dr. Lad is caring and personable. He makes you feel like you are his only patient and really listens to what you have to say.

July 6th, 2011

Dr. Lad is AMAZING! He truely cares!

April 11th, 2011

Not Happy

Made an app. never saw the guy because I was stuck in the traffic created by all of the construction in Tulsa. 5 min. till my app. I call to let them know they tell me if I'm not there in 10 min. they can't see me. I came from 30 miles away to see him. Took off of work, and he can't see me. Well he never will!!!! Hope everyone else's experience isn't like mine. Then my mother calls to complain and they tell her they don't know what she is talking about..blessing in disguise I guess.

December 21st, 2010

Best GP in Tulsa

Dr. Lad has been my doctor for quite some time. He is very courteous and professional. He has always spent enough time to get the visit completed to my satisfaction, and if he does not feel comfortable with making a diagnosis, he is prompt about referring to a doctor that might be more familiar with the problem. Additionally I recently began taking care of my elderly father. He began seeing Dr. Lad, and Dr. Lad always treats him with dignity and respect. Dr. Lad is always very prompt about calling regarding tests or other concerning matters that could not be handled in the office on the visit. I highly recommend Dr. Lad to others in Tulsa and surrounding area if they want a quality doctor with a great bed side manner.

September 20th, 2010

best docter in Tulsa, OK

Dr lad is one of the most caring,kind and courtious physicians I have met in the Tulsa area. I have been using him for about the last 5yrs. He is very knowledgable,and he gives you an opportunity to take part in your own health care. He listens to you and geninuly seem to care. He takes time to call you with your test results. I have not had a Physican who does that in many, many years. He is not in a mad rush like most Physicians. His bedside manner is excellent. I would recommend him to all my fam. & friends. As someone who is very familiar with the health care profession. I am very satisfied with his care. He is an asset to the St.Francis hospital system. Because of him I would never go to another hospital in the Tulsa area.

February 13th, 2010

A Doctor who believes that you should be in charge of your healthcare

He is the only doctor I've ever seen who treats your health care as your choice. He always presents the options to you and you make the decision about what procedures/tests to undertake. He takes the time to answer questions fully and to completely explain any problem you are facing. I have never had to wait past my appointment time to be called in and he always appears in the room within 2-4 minutes. I have gladly recommended him to family and friends.

August 27th, 2009

Friendliest and most caring Dr.

Dr. Lad always gives you all the time you need, never in a hurry and is super friendly. Dr. Lad will call you himself with your test results instead of having his sometimes friendly staff do it. I highly recommend Dr. Lad.

October 17th, 2017