A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chandan Saw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chandan Saw is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chandan Saw, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Saw graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.
Dr. Saw has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
- El Camino Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chandan Saw DO is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Chandan Saw practice?
- Dr. Chandan Saw has 1 office location.
Dr. Chandan Saw practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Mountain View, CA.
See Mountain View Internists, Mountain View Critical Care Practitioners, and Mountain View Pulmonologists.